server passwords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server passwords

Hey i love the teamwork on the servers! however, im dissapointed because over the weekends when i have time to play the most, your servers are passworded. is there anyway for me to get on an emailing list and get the password? I can assure you, im a motivated teamplayer who loves to use voice chat during play and will not dissapoint!

Re: server passwords

Originally posted by lordmordred
    Hey i love the teamwork on the servers! however, im dissapointed because over the weekends when i have time to play the most, your servers are passworded. is there anyway for me to get on an emailing list and get the password? I can assure you, im a motivated teamplayer who loves to use voice chat during play and will not dissapoint!
    While some servers are reserved for the people that pay for this community to exist, some passworded servers are available for anyone that participates at TacticalGamer and that enjoys the teamwork oriented gameplay that we have here.

Your best bet is looking in the SOP forum or the General forum for the game that you're interested in playing to find more information about the passworded game.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

the game im interested in is BF2 and i have searched the forums thoroughly and no passwords could be found. Who has the ability to password these servers and is there any way i can reach them to join?

Comment

Originally posted by lordmordred
        the game im interested in is BF2 and i have searched the forums thoroughly and no passwords could be found. Who has the ability to password these servers and is there any way i can reach them to join?
        Yes, and it's painfully obvious that you have not searched the forums thoroughly, or you would have found the list of BF2 admins available to contact.

If you want access to everything that TacticalGamer has to offer, you might check HERE.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The password was clearly indicated in a sticking thread at the top of the BF2 General Forums.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X