Joining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining

Is it worth it to pay for a membership if I just joined & I dont have a mic, although I have a joystick & I am quite good at choppers.

Re: Joining

Nobody is bound to pay for a membership. (Btw... you are already a member, since you're registered)
    The supporting membership is a good way to support TG and to gain access to IHS (In house squads) and to reserved slots on the TG servers.

If you really want to play the way the games are meant to be played here on TG... get a mic! x]
    Even if it's not a 200$ headset... get a mic.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG Muffinman. Vouk pretty much summed it up. There are perks for becoming a supporting member, but it is not required by any means to play or participate here. Btw, what game do you play?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

TG is a group of like minded people. Make sure you read The Primer which outlines what we stand for here at TG. This is important!

Other than that, welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by MuffinmanAiS View Post
          Is it worth it to pay for a membership if I just joined & I dont have a mic, although I have a joystick & I am quite good at choppers.
          Glad you found TG. You don't have to have supporting membership but I would say a mic is essential to get the full TG experience.
          We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

Welcome to TG!

Like others have said, I would buy a mic/headset first. Then see how much you enjoy the TG experience, and after that decide whether to buy a supporting membership.

Comment

I play Arma 2 mostly but my steam account messed up so many games are gone and Im trying to get them back. Is there any European servers? I enjoyed the youtube videos too, and it shows the fact that mics are needed alot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X