today, I HATE PEOPLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today, I HATE PEOPLE

it is my wife and I wedding anniversary today and for a gift someone broke into my car, smashed my passenger window and stole my ipod from my parents driveway. so today i hate people, and it put a dent in our plans to go out for dinner. my wife said, "if we find him can I chop his body up in little pieces and bury them in different places? it gives me a chance to use my fathers swords he gave me." so yea today I don't like people.

That sucks so bad. I am sorry to here of the damage. I wish that we could put the true criminals on some island in the middle of the ocean and leave there to fend!! It'd be cheaper than killing them and putting them up for their whole life. :)

I hope that this doesn't get your holiday spirit to down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Re: today, I HATE PEOPLE

Originally posted by Vita158 View Post
      my wife said, "if we find him can I chop his body up in little pieces and bury them in different places? it gives me a chance to use my fathers swords he gave me."
      Just throwing it out there: Don't truly anger your wife. That said, if she's using some stainless steel decorative sword, she's more liable to hurt herself long before she hurts anyone else with it.

Comment

she has a couple samurai swords in the basement...
        but Good News. the cops found the person who stole my stuff and trashed my window of my car and the person is paying for the damages of my car, and the cops are returning my ipod and ipod-radio converter. so all is good. plus i got some people coming to my house to put in a new passenger window tomorrow.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you going through all that crap, but it's definitely great news that the police found the culprit. Be sure the thank the officers for doing their job, I'm sure they'll appreciate it quite a bit. Also great to hear that you got all your stuff back and that your windows are getting fixed.

While you may hate people, you can also appreciate other people a bit more, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vita158 View Post
            it is my wife and I wedding anniversary today and for a gift someone broke into my car, smashed my passenger window and stole my ipod from my parents driveway. so today i hate people, and it put a dent in our plans to go out for dinner. my wife said, "if we find him can I chop his body up in little pieces and bury them in different places? it gives me a chance to use my fathers swords he gave me." so yea today I don't like people.
            somehow a theif always seems to be caught in the end. thankful he was so that you wont hate the people that would arrest your wife and put her in prison for life after chopping the theif up into pieces..

atleast now you can look forward to spending next years anniversary with her as well.
            sigpic

Comment

take it easy,that just some things,you are safe,that could be great.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X