This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad

I was baned permanently for saying ****ing aim-bot fag. Please read. Tomorrow wednesday the 24 the day before Thanksgiving I get to lower the flag to half mast to honor the life of a soldier I do not know that died in combat in Iraq last week at my place of employment. We honor our heroes here in Michigan. They uphold our rights. This game when I bought was for mature players 17 and up, there is swearing in game and graphic violence. I do not know whet happened to the soldier that died in Iraq last week......But I do know it was under fire and I am positive he swore at some point in the battle before he died. I find it amazing that in this time and age we are so offended by words. I am not looking for a lift in the ban I don't even know the server IP. I just find it ironic that I lower a flag for a person I did not know that protects my rights to only be banned on a game server for those rights. Good luck with your server. (PEACE)

Re: Sad

? Please let us know which title you are referring to. Also playing video games is nothing like real life.

TG is a mature community with rules. I doubt the brave soul who gave his life had your right to shout immature homophobic abuse, whilst playing a video game, in mind when he was serving his country. I would suggest that you somewhat betray his memory and sacrifice in belittling it with such a trivial comparison.

Comment

Re: Sad

Wicks said it. We respect the sacrafice of our soliders, but TG is not trying to emulate real life. We are playing games. If you cannot keep the language to a non-crude level, then TG may not be for you. We don't hate you, but we do have a specific style that isn't for everyone. If you have further questions, you can PM me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X