Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TG

Hello . I am BoT.

From what I have seen in this forum and from experiences in-game with TG membes, this community seems terrific and I was wondering if it would be possible for me to potentially join the TG community.Currently I am playing Starcraft 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2. In fact some of you may know me from BF:BC2 as I have recently played several nights with this community there.

Hopefully some administrators will see this and I can get some further insight on how to join the community.

BoT
    XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Re: Hello TG

Hey there BoT! Welcome to TG. FIrst off, we are a community, not a clan. This may seem like a small thing, but it isn't. We do not have requirements to join or votes or anything like that. All you have to do to be a TG member is agree to play by the game rules here at TG for whatever game and accept the global guidelines for how we play games and how we look on gaming as a whole.

You can start Here with the Tactical Gamer Primer which is kinda like our Constitution(kinda). Also, take a look at our FAQ page. After that, go to the forum of whatever game you want to play and you'll be all set. Most importantly, welcome to TG and be prepared to have a great time!

Comment

Re: Hello TG

Ok thanks for clarifying that for me and I actually read the Primer before posting this. I was also aware of the fact that you guys weren't actually really a clan. Someone informed me off it but before I got to check more with them he signed off so just to make sure I would post something here.

But back to the main point thanks for the welcome.
      XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Comment

I look forward to seeing you in bc2 soon!

Sent from my Motorola Defy using Tapatalk.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X