***tron***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***tron***

This movie is R good and stuff...yeah.....go see it y'all!

Please share your experiences and reviews here.
    |TG-X|Turkish

Re: ***tron***

I'm real disappointed it did not review that well. I'll be waiting for video now.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10011582-TRON_legacy/

Comment

I never listen to reviewers. If I gauged what i did by reviews, my life would suck hardcore. Those guys love to be critical of sci fi movies because they only see story writing where many viewers see art and visual story.

- -

Comment

If you remember, the first Tron was a box office flop that has now become a classic. So. I would see it for yourself before you pass judgement on it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I thought the movie was incredible. it was just as good as the other 1 in my opinion was back in 1982. I'm going to see for the second time today. This time in IMAX3D. I saw it yesterday and loved it. it did not trying to be the first movie and was it great continuation of the story.

Sent from my Motorola Defy using Tapatalk.

Comment

Saw the first at ~11-12 when it came out. Graphically a classic for film.

Gamed the coin-op at ~12-13.

You bet I'm gona watch this.

I don't care how bad it is but they had better impress me!

Prepare for Lightcycles.

Chooo Chooo!

Comment

It was great a second time too.

Sent from my Motorola Defy using Tapatalk.

Comment

I'm with vulcan on this one. Stargate (the original movie) got panned by reviewers and it was awesome. T:L is exactly the same way.

Comment

I cant wait to see this movie in 2 days time !

Comment

I saw it in 3-d last night and it was amazing. Others who didn't see the original thought it was just ok. I think there is more to the movie with nostalgia from the classic. I watched the original last week so i could be freshened up on the story. They went in the right direction imo and setting up for future stories and a good franchise to come out of this.

I would love to play the games in todays gaming environment.. good stuff there.

- -

Comment

I remember when I saw the original movie for the first time back in those days; when you'd spend your childhood at the local arcade etc. I feel in love with the concept straight away. I would be incredibly interested in seeing it again, so hopefully on my Christmas/new years holiday from work ill be able to go to the cinema. Just too bad my girlfriend doesn't like sci-fi.

Comment

the people who saw it and gave it negative reviews arent gamers. all of us gamers can understand what would happen if you left a video game running (and evolving) for 20 years on its own (and just so happened to be trapped in that world). I thought it was effing FANTASTIC. I'm going to see it again at least three times this week.

Comment

My favorite part on this was the girls looking the guys up and down when they weren't looking. Happened on two occasions i can remember. lol

- -

Comment

Just got back from watching it in 3D (the only way you should see it btw). Awesome movie! I already want to go see it again. Great soundtrack from Daft Punk as well. Really helped with the "feel" of the movie. Will more than likely go see it again, and will buy it on Blu-Ray.

Death to the use..*SHINK*....*pixels*

Classic! :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Off to watch it later today as a birthday movie, IMAX ought to be fun :)

Former TG-21st
                              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...