No announcement yet.

Any armor gamers in TG?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any armor gamers in TG?

Just wondering... I see plenty of tactical shooter games listed here, (of course, lol) and a few aircraft sims meantioned... but any armor gamers here?

T72 Balkans on Fire starts shipping today to pre-orders, It can only be ordered online at (which is GREAT online publishing company, I have all of there Combat Mission series games and love them), If any TG members are into armor sims, look me up for some co-op game play action... ;)

Thursday July 7th
    T-72 Balkans on Fire! Now Shipping!

We are thrilled to announce that T-72 Balkans on Fire! has begun shipping! Pre-Orders are being processed and shipped first of course and those should all be sent out in the next 2-3 business days.

The playable demo is also being wrapped up and expected to be released next week.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Any armor gamers in TG?

Yeah I am a big fan of armour sims. Steel Beasts, Panzer Commander, Panzers Elite, etc.

I will have to check out the Balkans demo and drop you a line if I get the full version.

Have you ever played World War 2 Online? They just released 1.19. I had played that game for about 3 years up to a month or so ago. Great tank battles in there, but it is a subscription based massive multiplayer game.
    "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed