Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been removed from the server for TG Member

Hello Tactical Gamer and its staffs,

I am just here to ask I have noticed that certain players get removed for other reserve members. I do know that the removal is random... It is more or less a shame that whenever I am removed I am in a heat situation. Anyway, I was just asking how to get such slot?

What are the condition I must comply to not get disconnected? Will check soon for reply,

Thanks again, your server is so much fun and involve so much teamwork that I dislike missing out every time I begin playing.
    R.Mustang reporting - Do You Copy?
    sigpic

Re: Been removed from the server for TG Member

I believe the reason why are are being kicked is a script that the PR servers run. The script allows the SMs (supporting members) to join the game when the servers are full, that is why you see our servers at 62/64all the time.

You can get a supporting membership for around $8 per month or spend $80 for a year, which allows you many benefits, one of which is a reserved slot on any game server we host.

Hope this helps as a quick answer. :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

But it isn't random. It kicks the person who is on the server the longest.
      Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
        You can get a supporting membership for around $8 per month or spend $80 for a year, which allows you many benefits, one of which is a reserved slot on any game server we host...)
        Ah, so do I just submit a donation or is there a specific link?
        R.Mustang reporting - Do You Copy?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Mustang View Post
          Ah, so do I just submit a donation or is there a specific link?
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X