X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me new here so.....

first of all i dont know if should be posting here or not

so...

i have original black ops and me steam user account is RAZUBA but my profile name is RaZuBa

like summ ppl here i think i have fake mw2 and i use alterIWnet ive been playin while till lvl57 then i became TG so my alterIWnet name is -TG-RaZuBa but the thing i dont know is do i have to put in my gamertag which one of the 2:
    1. -TG-
    or
    2. |TG|

so which is allowed to be used as a new person to TG coz i use first one

thnx for any help

Re: Me new here so.....

First of all welcome to TG!

Be sure to read the Primer: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Also the FAQ is a wealth of info: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php

Now a little polite suggestion if I may. You might want to make a little more of an effort to use proper grammar and punctuation in your posts, it will go a long way in others taking your posts seriously, and make them a little easier to understand. Not that my grammar and punctuation are perfect or anything.:)

COD titles also have their own game-specific forum, but posting here is no biggie.

On your TG tags, the pipes, or vertical lines on either side are to correct way to display them if possible.

Once again welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
      First of all welcome to TG!

Be sure to read the Primer: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Also the FAQ is a wealth of info: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/faq.php

Now a little polite suggestion if I may. You might want to make a little more of an effort to use proper grammar and punctuation in your posts, it will go a long way in others taking your posts seriously, and make them a little easier to understand. Not that my grammar and punctuation are perfect or anything.:)

COD titles also have their own game-specific forum, but posting here is no biggie.

On your TG tags, the pipes, or vertical lines on either side are to correct way to display them if possible.

Once again welcome.
      k thnx btw i like writing shortform

Comment

Originally posted by RAZUBA View Post
        k thnx btw i like writing shortform
        You may LIKE writing shortform, but pay attention to what Harlequin said;

Originally posted by Harlequin
        You might want to make a little more of an effort to use proper grammar and punctuation in your posts, it will go a long way in others taking your posts seriously, and make them a little easier to understand.
        If you want people to continue to actually read your posts and reply, using complete words will go a long way in achieving that goal. Personally; I have a few people on my global ignore list simply because I can't understand what they post and they make no effort to communicate effectively. Since the purpose of the forums is communication; it makes sense to do so in a manner that is effective.

I skipped over your first post in this thread due to this very issue... and my desire not to have a headache when I was done reading.

That being said; welcome to TG!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Do you have to have bells tied to your kneecaps so you can tell when your legs being pulled?

Comment

so am I.... hI guyss I hope to get to know you all

Comment

Oh dear goodness...
              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Wow, I mean, just wow. Not sure what to say exactly, I'm pretty well convinced this is a trolling attempt.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

I just figured it out... He is a diehard Minecraft player!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X