X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect 3

Can't wait till this one comes out!!!

Re: Mass Effect 3

I'm excited about this, especially since it'll be available on the PS3 and I won't have to buy another CrapBox 360 game.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

They should start showing trailers with the female Shepard. I finally started playing ME2 again. Such a fantastic sci-fi experience. It has so much polish, and the music is fantastic.

Comment

I just got ME and ME2 off the Steam sales. Looking forward to playing through all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          I'm excited about this, especially since it'll be available on the PS3 and I won't have to buy another CrapBox 360 game.
          Highly recommend both games on the PC. Better controls and graphics. Otherwise, I am super excited for ME3 :)

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
            They should start showing trailers with the female Shepard. I finally started playing ME2 again. Such a fantastic sci-fi experience. It has so much polish, and the music is fantastic.
            Female Shepard for the win! Jennifer Hale's voice acting is great in the games.

I'm hoping they bring back some inventory management in ME3. It was too much in 1, but taking it out entirely doesn't seem right to me.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

I hope they don't change anything from the second ME in terms of game mechanics. I think the graphics were good but good be even better. Looking forward to more detailed environments and even more open maps and cities. The story lines have been my favorite of any game I have ever played and can't wait for the 3rd one. Would like to see the engagements get larger and have AI that's even smarter and perhaps CO-OP! It wuold be a ton of fun if you could do CO-OP where players can take the position of the character's you meet along the way. I feel that the AI has been the last thing that the team works on when they finish the games. Too often do I find myself alone in a fire fight or spending a lot of my time monitering what they are doing. Not a huge fan of managing AI.
              FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

I absolutely adore Mass Effect 1 and 2, can't wait for 3 to come out.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

What was your Favorite Classes in ME2?

I love playing the Adept because of using warp, shockwave, and singularity and not worry bout using my primary weapons. i can just kill the enemies with biotic force attacks..
                  Also love the infiltrator, able to cloak while my 2 partners lay down fire and i get into a flank position and headshot my victims. also able to hack geth units for so you can use them as allies.

although i wanted to try out vanguard because i believe their the ones that can charge their victims.

Comment

I've only been using Adept. Biotics for the win, infinite supply of power.

Comment

Biotics are kind of underwhelming in ME2 compared to ME1 because of the global cooldown which means you can only use 1 power at a time. I had the most fun as an infiltrator in ME2 followed by Soldier followed by Vanguard and then Adept.

Comment

I'm just glad they did a simultaneous release on PC for ME2 and hope they follow suit with ME3. Game plays...so much better with M&KB...and anti-aliasing.

Comment

Custom anti-aliasing, is still needed. I want to see this as a regular video option within ME3.

Comment

Originally posted by Flarfignuggen View Post
                            I'm just glad they did a simultaneous release on PC for ME2 and hope they follow suit with ME3. Game plays...so much better with M&KB...and anti-aliasing.
                            I used to think that the only way to play games like this was with a M&KB too. I was a firm believer that games like this on the console were just depreciated and difficult to control. As it turns out, I was wrong. All it took was spending some time getting used to a different control device and it becomes second nature just like M&KB inputs.

I've been told that before and never believed it.

In the end, I think it plays better with a control mechanism you're accustom to, be that hand-held controller or M&KB.

The AA issues don't bother me either. Standing still I can look at the screen and see the lack of AA, but only when I'm looking for it or trying to determine how "pretty" it is. When it comes to the game-play, I honestly don't notice. Even on the PC I lean towards improved frame rates vs. having AA on as the game experience, for me, doesn't suffer at all from the lack of AA.
                            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

But on the PC, after you've played through several times, you can get trainers to completely break the game. :)

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X