Kark of Nordic blood has a masochistic immune system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kark of Nordic blood has a masochistic immune system

Consider this pity-spam, but doing this distracts my mind from my body.

Monday night I noticed an itching on my eye and another place, and thought nothing of it. Tuesday I awoke with a swollen eye and some itching rashes around my body. At the doctor's office, I recieved treatment for what I assumed to be poison oak or something of the like. I recieve a cortisone shot (please God, never again!), and 2 prescriptions: a once a day anti histamine and a 6 then 5 then 4 a day and so on cortisone pill chart. I notice the next day, after a fitful night of lacking sleep and itches, that my other eye is swollen and the rash is spreading. After an even worse night, I notice that my rash isnt healing. In fact, it's spreading to my lymph nodes. So today after a slightly less horrible night I go to see another doctor. Apparently, it may have been poison oak to begin with, but it is now purely my body being stupid, supposedly thanks to my Nordic blood from both my mother and my father. This doctor prescribes me 3 prednizone pills a day for 5 days, then 2 for 5, and 1 for 5. He also prescribes me 2 different anti histamines twice a day, and a twice daily steroid cream. I am to also remain on my current medication. So I now have varying amounts of cortisone, prednizone, and possibly 3-4 different anti histamines in my blood, as well as steroid cream on a good tenth of my body. And today, I have noticed much improvement, except that my arms are breaking out horribly with welts, and red rash of itch.

So here I sit, alternating between my 60 wpm hunt and peck and scratching my chin, arms, legs, face, and torso. Am I happy? No. I sure as hell haven't been able to play online with you guys, because I somehow doubt that it would benefit others to have me stop moving every few seconds and occasionally swearing/screaming/crying into my microphone.

Weep for me, so that your tears may mend my broken skin, and broken online schedule too.

PS. OMFG THE ITCHING [email protected]$wfsfbk ing8#RQr33

Re: Kark of Nordic blood has a masochistic immune system

i feel your pain, or in this case, your itch. hope it heals. itches are annoying.

Comment

Re: Kark of Nordic blood has a masochistic immune system

I read this and then started itching my arm. Why must you torment me with your subliminal messages of scratching!?!?!!

I hope your nordic blood gets better.
      Last edited by Phelan Ward; 07-09-2005, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X