Great site!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great site!

I've been playing on your BF2 public server and I am very impressed with the dedication to tactics and realism. BF2 on any other public server is a hit or miss as far as enjoyement, but I've yet to be disappointed in joining yours. I've followed you off and on over the years, my first experience was with your hardcore TG mods for Ghost Recon. Expect my year subscription soon, I was impressed enough to see its worth prepaying for a year.

Best Regards,

Hanny

Re: Great site!

Glad to hear it and welcome aboard.

Make sure you read the forums and SOPs for the games you play.

See you on the field :-)
    "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

I'm happy to see you finally register at the forums Hannibal. I've seen you on the server a few times. See you in game!
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Those of you who haven't experienced GR at Tactical Gamer are missing out. It's like.... ten dollars.. to purchase these days.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by asch
          I'm happy to see you finally register at the forums Hannibal. I've seen you on the server a few times. See you in game!
          Most likely remembered because my odd abilities to accidently kill my own commander every first round without fail. :D Its like he is a magnet just for my bullets. Gotcha on the SOPs :) First line no doubt reads, DONT KILL YOUR OWN COMMANDER. :D

H

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X