Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Greetings all, I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct forum for introductions but I thought I'd give it a shot. If It's not, apologies in advance.

First off a bit of info on how I found TG. I've been playing Bad Company 2 on the PC for a few weeks now and I've been looking for a group of people to play with that are team oriented and willing to work with new players in a mature environment. From the "Battlefield Training" youtube channel were I first started looking for information, I got the link to this website and decided I'd come give you guys a solid look.

Solider: DamionRayne

A bit of real life info about myself,

I am an Honorably Discharged US Navy Veteran. I served as an un-des sailor aboard the Guided Missile Cruiser /USS Cape St George CG71/ for close to 2 years and then transferred to Naval Training Center Great Lakes to become a Hospital Corpsman. After that I was assigned to Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, VA. I worked there a few years and due to a back injury ended my term as a sailor with an honorable discharge.

My real name is Anthony, and I'd really like to get the chance to get to know you all and have some games with,and learn from you all.

Respectfully,
    -DR

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Introduction

Welcome to TG! We can never have too many real life medics. I have been an Army medic for almost 10 years now.

I hope to see you on the battlfield !

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome to TG! Come drop by the BC2 forums.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Had a great chat with you on teamspeak and it looks like you're going to enjoy what we've got here!

Comment

Welcome to TG! Don't be a stranger! (Most of us) don't bite! ;)

Looks like you've already found your way onto TS and on to the BC2 servers (I see you are wearing your tags proudly!) so enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome!
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Thanks for the fantastic welcome guys! I've had a blast so far today! I wanted to hit the ground running and hopefully I'll do the tags proud. So far I've met a lot of really good guys that aren't afraid to help out and are all great. You guys have a lot to offer and I look forward to playing with you all.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Welcome!
                When I count, there are only you and I together
                But when I look ahead up the white road
                There is always another one walking beside you
                Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
                I do not know whether a man or a woman
                - But who is that on the other side of you?

/The Waste land by T.S Eliot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X