Gaming Skills May Have Saved This Man's Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Skills May Have Saved This Man's Life

This video of a truck wreck is pretty crazy. No one was injured, but WOW :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Check it out:
    Gaming Skills May Have Saved This Man's Life

I find it interesting because back in the day a bit after Gran Turismo 3 came out, my roommate and I were addicts. Played it constantly. On the way home from work one night to get some game time in it was pouring down rain. I was on a busy 5 lane and some idiot in front of me slammed on their breaks to turn into a gas station. I hit my breaks but slid sideways. Gran Turismo training kicked in and I fishtailed into the next lane right between 2 cars and on into the 3rd lane. About crapped my pants afterward, but no damage done. Thank you Sony! :icon24:

I bet a few other guys here have stories like that as well.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Gaming Skills May Have Saved This Man's Life

Indeed we do I am sure, gaming has proven to be helpful in many respects, even surgeons UAV pilots ect... all train or unknowingly built skills according to there talents. GO GTA! I just hope my BF or any zombie game never has to come into play ;) Just read your on the beach Bamboo, my surf spots are Topsail, wilmington, and nags head, you surf?

Comment

Re: Gaming Skills May Have Saved This Man's Life

I did back in the college days. I went to UNCW and lived there for 10 years. Right now I'm working on getting into kitesurfing and kitebuggy. I just ordered a Hydra traction kite to train on, but am waiting on it to clear customs. Looking to get certified so I can teach lessons on base in Jacksonville.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X