X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Teamspeak Help Thread

Read the Announcement HERE.

Post your questions here!
    Last edited by Apophis; 01-25-2011, 09:19 PM.

Re: Official Teamspeak Help Thread

Ok, I did the unique registration update. I can connect but every time I try to move to a channel I get this message:

<16:49:17> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power)

What do I do now?

Thanks

Helm AB
    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

not working at all tried removing the = on both ends nada

Comment

Guys, please make sure you have logged into the server at least once. This should fix most of the issues, if not, let me know and I'll do it by hand. I'll do yours right now AB.

Comment

You should be set.

Comment

guys, your uinque Id might look strange with all kinds of symbols in it, DO NOT remove any of those when you enter it in. it must be an EXACT MATCH.

Comment

Problem solved. Thanks.

Helm AB
              "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
              "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

submitting my ID let me login, then per Ferris' guidance putting it in a second time once logged in made it all happy, thanks!

ACU Web| | |

Comment

What is the server ID and port, my bookmark doesnt work anymore

Where do you put the ID?

There is a spot for Teamspeak database ID, but it only allows 4 characters.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Guys, PLEASE READ the announcement thread. Most, if not all of the information is in the first two posts, including a DIRECT LINK as to where to put your unique ID in the second post.

Comment

Initial post edited to include link to announcement.

Announcement edited to note that user MUST be logged into TeamSpeak for the activation to occur properly.
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                        Guys, PLEASE READ the announcement thread. Most, if not all of the information is in the first two posts, including a DIRECT LINK as to where to put your unique ID in the second post.
                        That wasnt posted when I posted, thank you

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Ok, everything worked.

You might want to edit the first post in the announcement and change this
                          This post will be updated with information on how to input this information into the forums soon.
                          to "more info in next post. read below" or something because I stopped reading the announcement page after that and went here for help :)

I'd also remove this sentence:
                          Connecting to this server will not be any different from the current one; as a matter of fact, your current bookmarks will still work as the same IP and port are going to be used.
                          because the port was changed as pointed out in the second post of the announcement.
                          former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

New server is OK. Thanks apo and oneil!

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                            Initial post edited to include link to announcement.

Announcement edited to note that user MUST be logged into TeamSpeak for the activation to occur properly.
                            I believe people are confused with the dual threads (one system anouncement and the thread on the announcement forum, they have different topics)

We need a link on the system announcement thread to the below thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Thanks again.
                            sigpic
                            "All wars are fought for money" (Socrates, 470-399 BC)
                            "Only the dead have seen the end of the war" (Plato, 427-347 BC)
                            "We make war that we may live in peace" (Aristotle, 384-322 BC)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
                              Ok, I did the unique registration update. I can connect but every time I try to move to a channel I get this message:

<16:49:17> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power)

What do I do now?

Thanks

Helm AB
                              I am also getting this problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed