Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3

http://nofrag.com/2011/fev/08/36920/

not sure if anyone has posted this but here are some screenshots from BF3. seems to be from an upcoming magazine article.

:O

Comment

We should move or redirect this thread to the BF3 Forum: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefield-3/

Comment

i just hope my x52 saitek joystick and throttle work this time, bad company 2 had a problem that when i twist the joystick to the right the chopper turns left, then when i reverse the controls i pull the joystick to the right, the helo flies left, arghhh. i can never win. lets hope that i dont hit the missile button for the jet, and the jet autopilots into the ground lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo-1621 View Post
          http://nofrag.com/2011/fev/08/36920/

not sure if anyone has posted this but here are some screenshots from BF3. seems to be from an upcoming magazine article.

:O
          I'm drooling over here :icon_eek:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

We will not deliver mod tools in the way that we delivered them in BF2... creating mod tools today - dumbing them down - takes a lot of energy and what we are discussing is to create the best multiplayer, single-player, and co-op game - the core game of BF3. We're still discussing how we handle modifications of any kind.
            From the last part of the article. Doesn't sound too good for modders.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Vita158 View Post
              i just hope my x52 saitek joystick and throttle work this time, bad company 2 had a problem that when i twist the joystick to the right the chopper turns left, then when i reverse the controls i pull the joystick to the right, the helo flies left, arghhh. i can never win. lets hope that i dont hit the missile button for the jet, and the jet autopilots into the ground lol.
              Reminds me of BC2 not differentiating between the UAV and Helicopters. Good lord that was obnoxious, since they handle and fly completely differently. Back when I actively played, I had to make a choice each map on whether I would use the UAV or Helicopters because if I switched mid-map, I'd have to change Y-axis inversion in the menu.

Comment

oh yay. Only four classes and no actual commander mode. I hate consoles.

Comment

i still miss commander mode. but i guess if i want to do that again ill go play 2142...

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                    I'm drooling over here :icon_eek:
                    Looks like GRAW all over again. The whole interface and field of view is almost identical to GRAW.

oh yay. Only four classes and no actual commander mode. I hate consoles.
                    SOB. God I could throttle those devs right now...
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      Holy crap meatwad, where have you been?
                      waiting for BF3 :)

Comment

We keep Meatwad stored away until we decide to unleash him on you all, be prepared.

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MajorKingsOwn View Post
                          Battlefield 3 ships Fall 2011 -- includes jets, prone, and 64 player multiplayer! http://bit.ly/hbNs3q
                          Amazon now showing it won't be released until December 31, 2011 (BF3 Amazon). Guess all those not going out or partying will have something to play with this New Year's Eve :icon12:.

Z

:icon_frow
                          |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually Zippy that is a placeholder. It chooses the last day of the year when only the year is specified. It could release any time between September '11 and 1st Quarter 2012.

|TG-Irr|Icarus893
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus View Post
                              Actually Zippy that is a placeholder. It chooses the last day of the year when only the year is specified. It could release any time between September '11 and 1st Quarter 2012.
                              Heh. Makes me think of GameStop's "price estimation" for the Sony NGP handheld. The $1,200 they predicted got lampooned by the Internet pretty hard and fast.

Comment

I remember having the same anticipation for BF2. I was SOOOOOOO stoked. Played and loved the beta. Pre-Ordered. Played the ever-living crap out of it, and loved every second of it. And then......the dreaded first patch came out, and I started getting the damned crash-to-desktop issue. Then another patch came out, and I started getting booted from servers for timing out. It was completely unplayable from the first patch until the last patch, 1.5, came out. YEARS later, 1.5 finally fixed everything. Effin EA. They better not muck this one up, too.

That being said, I'll also be disappointed if the maps aren't the scale of their ORIGINAL game, BF1942. Remember how freaking huge some of those 64 player maps were? El Alamein anyone? In the Desert Combat mod, the shear map sizes actually made flying jets FUN. I still miss the BF1942 days. :(
                                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X