teamspeak problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamspeak problems

whenever i try to connect to a channel it just says error. no idea whats causing this and ive been able to connect before help is gladly accepted /badrasta

Re: teamspeak problems

Have you followed the instructions of posts one and two of this thread?

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

i did that when that thread fist came out and tried doing it again now but it still wont let me just says error when i try to switch

Comment

are you using a different computer than when you first did it, or did you install a new copy of teamspeak? either of those would cause this problem. if you did either of those, follow the same directions again and it should fix you right up.

actually, do that anyway and I'd be willing to bet it fixes the problem.

Comment

its the same computer and the same teamspeak. havent used teamspeak in 2-3 weeks but it worked fine then. tried doing it all over again but it didnt work

insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power) is what i see in the chat and error sound

Comment

Um, we implemented new procedures less than two weeks ago. So if its been 2-3 weeks since you used TS, you need to go read that thread carefully and follow the directions in both the first and second posts. That WILL fix your problem. Guaranteed. I just helped someone do it on TS less than 6 hours ago.

Comment

hmm blanked it out and submitted. then copied in the same id as before submitted and now it works. i did this 5 minutes before i made the post i dont understand why it didnt work back then. anyways thanks for the help badrasta out

Comment

Was your ts active? If I remember it right, you need to be offline for the registration to take. Anyway, I had to do it two times aswell - so your not alone ;)
                When I count, there are only you and I together
                But when I look ahead up the white road
                There is always another one walking beside you
                Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
                I do not know whether a man or a woman
                - But who is that on the other side of you?

/The Waste land by T.S Eliot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X