No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell Conviction

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Conviction

Was wondering if anyone else here has Splinter Cell Conviction. If you do, please post your multiplayer game-name so i can add you, i'm always looking for another partner for the coop or infiltration mode, hunter, or last stand.

game name for ubisoft profile: vita158

Hawks_lead plays too so if anyone else plays let me know.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction

oh and if anyone else is thinking of getting it, you should. the campaign is fun, the achievements are interesting (one is put a guy into human shield and smash him into a wood door and shatter the door).

SirNerd or Sir-Nerd i can't remember which, ill have to reinstall the game.

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

i got one vid of a mode called hunter which you have to kill all target by any means necessary. so that should be ready and up in about 40 mins, i have it uploading to utube right now.

Music: The Crystal Method: Tweekend - Name of the Game
          Game: Splinter Cell - Conviction
          Mode: Hunter
          Mode Description: Kill all targets by any means necessary
          Character: Archer

acsam12304 please add me its so hard to find someone to play this game with. if you want to play with me, just go to Teamspeak and look for me if im on my user name for team speak is FoxDelta. or if you have the STEAM version of the game add acsam12304. :D
            AKA: FoxDelta

My PC.
            Case: NZXT M59,
            ASUS Mother Board M4A77D,
            AMD Phemon II x4 3.2GHz ,
            GTX 570 1.2GB 320bit,
            DDR2 800 4GB RAM,
            PSU: Crosair 650w
            Res 1920x1080

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed