Operation Flashpoint Red River

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Flashpoint Red River

Hey everyone, i'm new to the tactical gamer forum but Ive known about you guys for a while. Anyway I was wondering what you guys think of the new and upcoming operation flashpoint red river fps, I know that you guys are heavy into mil-sim games like Arma2, Project Reality and etc so I wanted to get some input from this community on that specific shooter, it'll help me decide whether I should spend my money on the game or not.

Re: Operation Flashpoint Red River

for me? im planing on getting it, but not when it first comes out. go on Amazon or wait for it to be a deal on STEAM. i like Operation Flash Point Dragon Rising a lot.
    AKA: FoxDelta

My PC.
    Case: NZXT M59,
    ASUS Mother Board M4A77D,
    AMD Phemon II x4 3.2GHz ,
    GTX 570 1.2GB 320bit,
    DDR2 800 4GB RAM,
    PSU: Crosair 650w
    Res 1920x1080

Comment

No MP, COOP only concentrating on the console this time for sales. I may pick it up at a firesale but have no immediate plans to purchase this as once burned, twice shy. Codemasters did an extremely lackluster job of supporting Dragon Rising and it will take a long while before I come back to any title they release.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

No dedicated servers or MP, and they failed us with DR like bronco said. This will be a straight console port probably, so won't offer much to the PC crowd. So i won't be picking this up either.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X