Oh my god new site skin?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god new site skin?!

Whoever is responsible for this, I...I...I think I love you.

Re: Oh my god new site skin?!

It's sooooo nice. :)

BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

It really is. The color scheme is perfect and everything is MUCH more readable to me.

Comment

Consider this a sneak peek.. I'm making sure all the little things are fixed before this goes up in production. But I'm almost there! A few more "readability" issues to contend with.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I haven't seen any issues thus far, but if I find anything I'll definitely let you know. Keep up the great work!!!

Comment

New forum/status icons coming in a few seconds.....

Comment

By new status icons you meant "I shall revert this forum to how it looked 30 minutes ago", right? Haha. ;)

Comment

I'm guessing we will get the TG tags back. Those are what made the last style work. Thumbs up for all the hard work!
                BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Ah I see what you mean. Nevermind I'm dumb. :P

Comment

Looking good Apophis!

sigpic

Comment

Really like the new skin. Although I agree with PM, the TG tags would be nice to keep

Tiger got to hunt, Bird got to fly, Man got to sit and wonder 'Why, why, why?'
                      Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land, Man got to tell himself he understand.

Comment

back to normal now TT. The new skin was looking pretty slick!! I agree about the new posts/old posts. Was a little hard to see the difference. Can't wait for the new skin to roll out.

Comment

If you really want to stick with the new style you should be able to choose it using the style selector at the very bottom of the page. It's the 4.1.2 style.

Be warned. As I break/fix things it will break/fix the site if you're using that template. It's not happening often now that I'm through the major stuff, but I figured I would at least throw that out there..

Comment

And changed. I love beta testing things. :D Thank you for all your hard work Apophis. :)

Comment

I don't know... I can't distinguish regular and bold text, which is how I keep up with read/unread posts. I'll have to use it for bit I suppose...
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X