Clear All

• Transformers 3

trailer looks sick!!!!

Re: Transformers 3

Can't wait!

sigpic

Comment

Can't be worse than Revenge of the Fallen :)

Comment

hmmmm no link?
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
          hmmmm no link?
          What.. you don't know how to google? You're giving us Michiganders a bad name bud! :icon_lol:

A link for Ven.

I am still kind of surprised at how much enjoyment I get out of the Transformer movies. I grew up on the cartoons and action figures back in the 80's and now as I am reaching my middle aged years, they are adding elements of my favorite sport. Can't wait to see Dale Jr.'s #88 transform into a Decepticon-butt-kicking-machine!

sigpic

Comment

Is this supposed to be the last installment of a trilogy?
            "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooIT View Post
              Is this supposed to be the last installment of a trilogy?
              I haven't heard anything concerning how many movies they are going to make. They will probably continue making them until they run out of ideas, they are no longer profitable, or more actors get a big head (Megan Fox) and quit/get fired.

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! me and my son do love these movies!!!
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

There is only 1 thing that will get me seeing this film.. Is Megan in it?
                  BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I know that I read in an article that the reason why the second transformers failed is that he rushed the script though. He (Jerry B.) said that he only had about 15 days to write the script due to the pending actors guild strike. Hopefully more time was put into this one. I agree with everyone else, this looks like a great movie!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by PM.. View Post
                      There is only 1 thing that will get me seeing this film.. Is Megan in it?
                      no she is not, i heard she didnt want to take part in any more transformer movies, which is a stupid thought since the transformers are a huge hit.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is replacing Megan Fox.

my wife doesnt like Megan Fox. she has reasons but if i put them on here, chances are that this post will get deleted... lol

Comment

Loved the first one. Second wasn't as great, but I felt obligated to love it for how good the first was and let's face it, Megan Fox.

Now Megan Fox has gone and the residual awesomeness of the first movie is gone, I'm not convinced seeing this will be a pleasant experience...

I still feel obliged to watch it though, after all, HOW awesome was the first one? :icon_lol:

Tiger got to hunt, Bird got to fly, Man got to sit and wonder 'Why, why, why?'
                        Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land, Man got to tell himself he understand.

Comment

I want to see more robots kicking all kinds of ass and destroying stuff! Love all the films! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                            I want to see more robots kicking all kinds of ass and destroying stuff!
                            I completely agree, but does bad writing always have to go hand in hand with it?

Comment

No Megan Fox = Not worth the $5 ticket.

Former TG-21st
                              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse