Car stereo question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car stereo question

Hey all, I just bought a 19982 pontiac grand prix GTP and would like to replace the speakers and add an amp. Problem is, I don't want to replace the head unit but I do not know of a way to hook up an amp without using pre-amps on an aftermarket head unit. Anyone know if it is possible? I would just like to put my polk 6x9's in the back deck and my set of Polk 6.5 in speakers in the door. (The 6.5's will require modification to the door speaker emplacements but that is a story for another time.....lol) I work in a really crappy area and don't want anything to look like it is not stock. Well, other than the purple/silver translucent ghost flames on the ram air aftermarket hood anyway. Thanks for any input
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Re: Car stereo question

Forget the question guys......google is my friend. I think I just RTFM'ed myself....lol
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X