Supporting Memberships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Memberships

I just purchased the supporting membership about an hour ago and have recieved the confirmation from paypal.

How long does it take my account to gain access to the private servers and areas of the web site? Will I get an email or something confirming my status? Is there a FAQ that explains these questions? Am I going bald? What is my second grade teacher doing right....
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Supporting Memberships

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande
    I just purchased the supporting membership about an hour ago and have recieved the confirmation from paypal.

How long does it take my account to gain access to the private servers and areas of the web site? Will I get an email or something confirming my status? Is there a FAQ that explains these questions? Am I going bald? What is my second grade teacher doing right....
    Activation is immediate if you use a funded PayPal account or use a credit/debit card through PayPal. If you use any sort of e-check or ACH transfer PayPal does not send the "approval" info to our site until after the transaction is cleared. This usually takes about 5 days max to complete.

Our systems are fully automated, so once that approval comes through, your account is immediately activated. It looks like you're set for June 15th according to PayPal.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Good. Just in time for the weekend. Thanks for the quick reply.

Dang this is a great site.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Welcome, enjoy your stay, best $ i ever spent.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande
          Good. Just in time for the weekend. Thanks for the quick reply.

Dang this is a great site.
          Thanks for the compliments and thank you for helping support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            It looks like you're set for June 15th
            Heh, looks like he has a long wait.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan
              Heh, looks like he has a long wait.
              LOL.. Good catch! That's July 15th!

Comment

What are the benefits of being a supporting member? I can't find any info in the FAQ's or else where.
                |Former TG-7th|Clorox

[age-c1][conduct][sniper]

Comment

We have reserved slots on our Counter-Strike Source and Natural Selection servers that are 100% automated. Public players are removed so Supporting Members can join up.

We have manually controlled reserved slots on our Battlefield 2 servers. You have the priviledge of asking an admin in TeamSpeak to boot a public player so you can join the server of your choice. We have pretty good admin coverage so it's a very easy process during the busy hours.

Supporting members can get e-mail addresses complete with WebMail access as well as some FTP/Web space to put up pictures, build a home page, or anything along those lines.

Supporting members also have access to the TG downloads area, so no waiting in line at FilePlanet or anyplace else when the new game patches come out.

We have private forums available only for Supporting Members as well.

And best of all, you get to help keep us online! Everything that Tactical Gamer offers is brought to you through the support of our members. Our growth and ability to support new games (like Battlefield 2) is attributed to our growing member base.

I might have missed something, but I'm sure all the other folks will chime in too!

Comment

I cant belive what goodness came from going to SM, i mean, i was a member for almost a year, and now i wish that i payed earlyer!
                    Oyee

Comment

Thanks Apophis, that was the info I'm looking for.
                      |Former TG-7th|Clorox

[age-c1][conduct][sniper]

Comment

Our Natural Selection and Counter-Strike servers (not yet BF2, but we'd like it one day) grants what we call "temp-admin" rights to supporting members. When no admin is present on the server, supporting members are granted basic rights to send server messages and kick players not conforming to well-established server rules. These temp admins are help to a high standard of accountability, but they do help keep the peace when admins are not present, as there are many of them.

Like the reserved slots on the NS and CSS servers, the temp admin rights are also automated on these servers. Once your reserved slot takes effect, so too do your temp admin rights.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X