[TG] World In Conflict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TG] World In Conflict

Hello fellow gamers. I was wondering how i join the Tactical Gamer clan in WIC.
    By the way my ingame name is Condor 544
    Can someone please help me out.

Thanks, Sushi

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Re: [TG] World In Conflict

TG is not a clan :) anyone who goes over the SOP's and playes buy the TG way can join. I would direct you to them but I am not sure where exactly they are. Am sure someone will post a link to them for you soon. I don't believe WIC is very active but sure some still play , even I do from time to time. But here at TG people are involved in many different games and is a great place to be.

Comment

Shane, I think Sushi was referring to the TG clan in World in Conflict. In multiplayer you can set up a group - which in WiC is called a clan - and other people can join, so you can find each other in-game easily or be put on the same team when joining a server.
      Regarding the original question; I'm afraid I have no idea. I was in the clan when WiC was new, but I think it fell apart due to inactivity. It might have been reformed, I'm not sure as I haven't played WiC for a few years.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

If anyone has an answer of how to add the tags to your ingame name please post here

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
        Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

I don't know about tags but I still play World in Conflict off and on. Not sure what my steam handle is, some variation of my name.

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X