Advertising needs to be updated...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising needs to be updated...

Advertising needs to be updated, i had this in my AIM profile for my friends to see, ive got 3 accounts on AIM not including my MSN and Yahoo! with a combind total of 100 contacts, 60 of them are imidiate people i know...

Anyway im talking about this page:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/modules...AQ&parent_id=0

It doesnt have BF2... Not that i really care, but some of the people i talk to might like to know that we support a wider array of games. More potential SM's...

So far ive had only one person join TG, but her computers down right now, so shes not playing at the moment, but just for other people to know of this.
    Oyee

Re: Advertising needs to be updated...

Oooh, that is a bit outdated, isn't it...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Dont be so modest. Its way outdated, i had it in my profile since i can remember.
      Oyee

Comment

hehehe...TG hosted Quake 3? wow.

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
          hehehe...TG hosted Quake 3? wow.
          I think that was the very first game that Apophis hosted. I think when it was included in that list, however, it was a specific mod that was being hosted. I'm pretty sure it wasn't plain ol' deathmatch...
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

That page is actually a 404 page. The URL referenced doesn't exist so shows up as a 404 error page with that generic content. I'll work on it and get it updated to something a little more current.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              That page is actually a 404 page. The URL referenced doesn't exist so shows up as a 404 error page with that generic content. I'll work on it and get it updated to something a little more current.
              Wyzcrak's "top o' every page" writeup might work...
              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                I think that was the very first game that Apophis hosted. I think when it was included in that list, however, it was a specific mod that was being hosted. I'm pretty sure it wasn't plain ol' deathmatch...
                Wasn't it some crazy QII CTF mod? There was that standalone WWII QIII mod that we experimented with a while back too.
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                  Wasn't it some crazy QII CTF mod?
                  Yeah, I think so... I never played it, though. PCS was what brought me here...
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Quake II LMCTF..

Loki's Minions Capture the Flag was a server-sided only CTF mod that was a LOT of fun. I tweaked a ton of the settings to make it more interesting. My favorite tweak was the damage caused by the grappling hook. Cranked far enough up so that if it hit you, you would explode into a pile of gibs instantly.
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X