Tornado Destroys my home time Tuscaloosa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado Destroys my home time Tuscaloosa

Im sure everyone knowes by now about the massive storm the destryed the southeast Ive lived in tuscaloosa my whole life and much of it now is in rubble me and my family live only 10 miles from 15th street witch took the most damage. Many people lost thier lives and im asking everyone to pray for the familys that lost everything in this disaster.

I still dont have power tuscaloosa toyota where i work has no power so im out of work for who knows how long and gas and water here is very low its like nothing ive ever seen.

I meant to put town in the title sorry posting on a phone.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Tornado Destroys my home time Tuscaloosa

You and yours are in my thoughts.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that is just simply amazing footage! Plude, you and your loved ones are in my prayers!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I really hope everything gets better for you man! You and your relatives are in my thoughts and prayers.
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I hope that you all are able to stay safe, you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.
          sigpic

Comment

That was a brutal tornado! I'm normally fascinated by them but I hate it when they cause this much destruction and loss of life. My thoughts are with you and your neighbours for a quick rebuild and a safe place to stay for now. Take care buddy

sigpic
            D E A T H
            IT'S OUR LIFE

Comment

Well things are starting to look up here in tuscaloosa the power companys have made alot of progress and with the national guard and red cross and so many other volunteers helping out, President obama even flew in today to talk to the people lol.

They are still alot of missing people so thier still in search and rescue mode but once everyone is accounted for the they will start the extincive cleanup and long rebuilding prossess.

We also have a curfew from 8:00pm to 6:00am mostly because of the looting that has been going on.

I found a chilling video of some idiot filming the tornado from the univerity mall parking lot as it comes down 15th street.

|TG| Plude220

Comment

If you need anything let me know.

Comment

It's really sad that Americans are looting Americans during this crisis. It makes me sick to my stomach. Perhaps the National Guard should start shooting looters on sight...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                    It's really sad that Americans are looting Americans during this crisis. It makes me sick to my stomach. Perhaps the National Guard should start shooting looters on sight...
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mindkill again.

Agreed. Look at Japan. Every video I saw they were all helping each other. You didn't see random people running around with TV's from their neighbors house.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm glad you're alright Plude. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Comment

We lost 16 people in our area but most things went back to semi normal for the most part as people go about their daily lives. I can not even imagine the devastation that has occurred there where the entire city has been changed forever and a stunning loss of life.
                        Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mindkill again.

Agreed. Look at Japan. Every video I saw they were all helping each other. You didn't see random people running around with TV's from their neighbors house.
                          There are some idiots out there looting but for the most part people are coming together to help each other. It is amazing to see!
                          Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Good luck with rebuilding and recovery! You are in our thoughts.

|TG-Irr|Icarus893
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...