Any Tough TG'ers Around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tough TG'ers Around?

This is what I am doing in November in New Jersey. If there is enough interest with TG'ers that live close, I will see about sponsoring a TG Team.

So....who wants to give this a try? :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Any Tough TG'ers Around?

I had a buddy of mine link me to the tough mudder today. Theres one in colorado in 12 days, but theres no chance that I'm doing it. I'm already signed up for both the muddy buddy and warrior dash this year, which are just over 3 miles each. 8+ miles in the mountains with a vertical elevation change of 4250 feet for one free beer? I get that from both of the other competitions, plus hats/shirts/etc.

However, I do still have team openings if anyone wants to come out and rock some TG gear for the Gorilla Run this year!

Comment

Nice. i'de probably do it if I lived around there. I've done some extreme shiz in my short lifetime

Comment

I have never done anything like that but I am an avid Adventure Racer which has some similarities.

-BC
        Proud to be Irregular

sigpic

Comment

My sister was planning on doing that one in NJ, not sure if she'll actually follow through with it though :icon_lol:.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

That looks tough, and fun!
            Am I tough? Not really :)
            Played some rugby though (four months, nose is now a bit crooked)

I wish there was something similar here across the pond, I would love to give it a try regardless if I finish or not.
            "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

If I'd live there, I'd do it. South Carolina has this: http://www.usmcmudrun.org/
              |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
              Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
              We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
              And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
              He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Not fair, I love challenges like that. Why don't we have something like that here? You have to put yourself up to the test every now and then.
                ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X