I like to apologize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to apologize

I am posting this here as some of my old friends don't drop down to the IRR fourm.

I like to apologize to my old BF2 - BF2142 friends here on not being here gaming like I promised this past winter.
    I got the new (to me) machine and just restarted back in BF2142 this past winter and was planning on becoming more active again with the IRR. I (hangs head in shame) started to have some technical difficulties of a personal nature back in March. I am doing a lot better now.
    My son bought me a red ASUS 1015T netbook a bit ago and I been using that for the few times I get online to read news and mail.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: I like to apologize

Don't apologize Fetterman. We all have our problems in real life. Good to see you are doing better, but remember health before games. ;)
    Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Re: I like to apologize

What Bert said. Glad to hear you're doing ok!
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X