No announcement yet.

For you Homeworld 2 fans out there....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you Homeworld 2 fans out there....

Love playing this game, too bad there wasn't a homeworld 3 that came out. guess i'll have to stick to homeworld 2 and sins of a solar empire... oh and eve lol

Re: For you Homeworld 2 fans out there....

Dear God I love HW and HW2, if anyone wants to play a game in either of those (or even Homeworld: Cataclysm), just hit me up. The Warlords mod for HW2 is also a lot of fun, as are quite a few others.

Edit: That guy uses attrocious color combinations that make his battlecruisers & corvettes look like play toys. He also isn't a huge fan of diversifying fleets.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I would love to play a game of HW2. I mostly play Complex mod 7 for the sheer number of things you can build. So if you see me online just hit me up and, unless I am writing a paper for school, I will play.

Mod download on Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/homeworld-...-2-complex-744

Comment

been trying out the mod, need to understand it more, for some wierd reason my mothership started taking massive amounts of damage, and there were no enemy ships near my chars.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X