Our Minecraft Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Minecraft Server

Not sure if anyone's been on recently, or if it's been mentioned before.... but does anyone know what happened in our server? Or more specifically, who happened in our server? Pretty much the entire place has been griefed. -_-

Re: Our Minecraft Server

No idea.. I haven't been in Minecraft in a couple weeks!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Anyway we can get a reset of the server? it's lagging like a champ and making things difficult to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorelei View Post
        Anyway we can get a reset of the server? it's lagging like a champ and making things difficult to fix.
        Not until this evening when I get home!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Alright. So I have everything I believe that was griefed fixed.... including the giant replica of the male anatomy that was built. There is, however, a large section of one side of someones house that is missing. I don't think I can replace that, having not been the builder and therefore I am unsure of how to reconstruct it. If you need help or supplies to fix it let me know, I will gladly help in anyway to rectify the problem.

Comment

We have a Minecraft server? Where do I sign up?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X