Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCP Posts my article and interview on their site.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCP Posts my article and interview on their site.

http://www.eveonline.com/news.asp?a=...nid=4670&tid=1

interview with ccp soundwave and ccp flying scotsman
    reported by CCP Guard | 2011.07.18 13:17:09 | NEW

Tacticalgamer.com has published an article about Incarna and has an extensive audio interview with CCP Flying Scotsman, Lead Game Designer for Incarna and CCP Soundwave, Lead Game Designer for Flying in Space. The interview covers numerous hot topics regarding EVE Online, the Incarna expansion and the future of our universe.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: CCP Posts my article and interview on their site.

Awesome! Great work.

Comment

The fives, they are high.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Great stuff Damion :)

|

Comment

No surprise since your article read like it was written by CCP marketing department and your audio interview could be mistaken for an infomercial. Then you had the audacity to reply "We don't need comments like this" when someone commented with their own bad experiences with Eve (which are shared by many).

Comment

Originally posted by Amarr Cirizen 124454 View Post
            No surprise since your article read like it was written by CCP marketing department and your audio interview could be mistaken for an infomercial. Then you had the audacity to reply "We don't need comments like this" when someone commented with their own bad experiences with Eve (which are shared by many).
            Many? Try a few disenfranchised people my friend and it's not audacity by any means. Ranting, flaming, trolling, and plain complaining do not get anyone anywhere..especially not on this website. If you have complaints with the game give them feedback, this is a gaming community that is based around "mature" gamers. I've played Eve Online since January 2006, over six years and have never had any issues, let alone half the stuff the first poster commented about. Now do me a favor and go read what the last commenter posted giving actual "Feedback" despite the fact we at TG can do nothing about it. It's obvious there are a decent amount of people that will complain about the state of Eve Online just for the sake of complaining.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...