I don't smoke marajuana anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't smoke marajuana anymore

another gem from reddit... Louis CK is the funniest guy on the planet right now, IMHO.

(Should NOT have listened to this in the office... blew an o-ring trying not to laugh out loud xD)

Re: I don't smoke marajuana anymore

Lmao

Comment

|

Comment

Awesome.

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
        another gem from reddit... Louis CK is the funniest guy on the planet right now, IMHO.

(Should NOT have listened to this in the office... blew an o-ring trying not to laugh out loud xD)
        sigpic

Comment

:icon_lol:

I want some of what he had!

sigpic

Comment

LOL

That was funny. But I really hate it when people exaggerate the effects of smoking marihuana. I have smoked marijuanaa and even marijuana laced with cocaine and I have NEVER gotten that wasted. :row__689:
            Fear is the mother of all gods. Nature does all things spontainiosly by herself without their meddling.

Comment

I have also been known to smoke on occasion and I can only assume you've never had "the good stuff" or didn't have enough, Megaputz. Or maybe you metabolize it differently than Louis and I do. As far as the effects of cocaine go, I think it has the exact opposite effect of marijuana.. I can only assume since I have never tried it and I never plan on trying it. I've made it a rule in my life to never do a recreational drug that I can overdose on.

I actually had a similar experience to the "driving a car" episode talked about in the video.. Which is why I never drive under the influence of anything harsher than Tylenol.

sigpic

Comment

That was hilarious man, thank you. I had a similar experience has him too, many times.. good times..

- -

Comment

i like this one

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed