Last movie you went to see/watched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last movie you went to see/watched

Just a thread for the movies people have seen recently, perhaps maybe even a comment or two on that film but be aware of spoilers!.

I myself finally got around to watching Inception the other day, good film enjoyed it. Probably could have done with paying more attention to it.

Overall i'd say 8/10, i'd want to watch it again to pick up on bits that i may have missed before
    Last edited by AnimalMother; 07-21-2011, 04:22 PM. Reason: i can't spell it seems
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

re: Last movie you went to see/watched

I just saw The Crazies the other night. Not a bad movie, not that great either. 5/10

sigpic

Comment

Battlefield LA. 8/10
      Transformers 3. 9/10
      Both were great
      sent by a large bird with a stone tablet....like the Flintstones
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Last movie you went to see/watched

Source Code - 9/10
        The Adjustment Bureau - 7/10
        13 Assassin's - 7/10
        Paul - 7/10

I suggest watching both of these.

Comment

Transformers 3 - 6/10

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - 10/10 x4

Yeah, I've seen it 4 times (once at midnight 2D, 2x 2D, and 1 IMAX 3D). It wasn't perfect and I have plenty of issues with it, but as a lifetime Harry Potter fan, I couldn't not give it a 10/10. It's better in 2D though.

Comment

I re-watched Sunshine last week (saw it a few years ago but couldn't remember much). I'd forgotten how good it was. My family didn't like it too much - they found the pace too slow and didn't seem to follow the story too well (it relies on the viewer thinking a bit more than the average film - not everything is shown, some things are just implied). I loved it though, the intro sequence is amazing.
            If you've got no idea what it's about, it's a hard sci-fi story about an eight-person mission to the Sun, and it has some of the best music of any film.
            Overall I give it Large Number out of Slightly Larger Number.
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
              I re-watched Sunshine last week (saw it a few years ago but couldn't remember much). I'd forgotten how good it was. My family didn't like it too much - they found the pace too slow and didn't seem to follow the story too well (it relies on the viewer thinking a bit more than the average film - not everything is shown, some things are just implied). I loved it though, the intro sequence is amazing.
              If you've got no idea what it's about, it's a hard sci-fi story about an eight-person mission to the Sun, and it has some of the best music of any film.
              Overall I give it Large Number out of Slightly Larger Number.

Sunshine was one of the most emotional/beautiful movie's I've ever seen. It's definitely on my top 10 list. I HIGHLY recommend everyone seeing this, if your a sci-fi fan.

Trailer -

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                Sunshine was one of the most emotional/beautiful movie's I've ever seen. It's definitely on my top 10 list. I HIGHLY recommend everyone seeing this, if your a sci-fi fan.
                Absolutely! I wish someone had told me about this movie when it came out! I finally discovered it this year because of a Netflix suggestion, and freaking loved it. Danny Boyle did a great job.
                "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

I saw 21 Bullets a couple weeks ago, not bad..
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Winny the Pooh.
                    Mr. Popper;s Penguins
                    The Old Guy
                    kin3
                    sigpic

Comment

Last movie in a Theater: Thor 7/10

Current Netflix (Watch Instantly) viewing: Skyline
                      So far it's a generic alien invasion movie like Battle: Los Angeles
                      "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                      "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Transformers 3: Plot - 6/10, Eye Candy - 11/10

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Xmen first class was the last one I went to see, my nephew loved it, I enjoyed it but felt unsatisfied after watching it, even though I love sci-fi and CG, if that even makes sense.

I Do not go to the Cinema much these days, mainly because it costs about €10 per ticket, which is about $14. :row__686:

Comment

Much to my suprise, I really enjoyed Inception. For some reason, I didn't think I would.
                            SPOOK...
                            "Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy." - George S. Patton

Comment

Captain America - 7/10

Good movie, definitively worth seeing. Score was "meh" in my opinion. But a good setup for the Avengers next year!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X