Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Legends reaches 15 million

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6325622...on?tag=nl.e579

This has been an obsession of mine for a 5-6 months and quite possibly one of the most entertaining games out there right now if you can play the style. I don't see a lot of interest at TG but this is a game we could have some great competitive gameplay!

- -

Re: League of Legends reaches 15 million

I have never been a huge fan of the LODA style gameplay but I'm pretty sure I have the game installed somewhere. It's interesting though that a lot of the old AoE3 and AoM experts who have not moved on to SCII have actually been playing quite a but of LoL.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Vulcan, you'd be surprised if you found out how many TG players actually play this game. There were a few threads for this game already and if I'm correct people posted usernames. I know I play and RayRay still does. Servers aren't a problem for me, I have a lvl 27 on US, 30 on EU east and 20 on EU west.

Overall it's a great game, especially if you play with friends. The only problem is that you might have a streak where you have straight up immature people that flame/ragequit/'feed' for no reason/leave.

Also if you ask me this game can become quite the competitive choice besides SC2. I play in the ESL Go4LoL tournaments when I have the time for it.
      ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Yes that's why I started a forum in the MMO section. Check it out and let's start organizing some games fella's!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/league-legends/

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...