Terraria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraria

was wondering if anyone plays this game? trying to look for peeps to play with, just been playing singleplayer only.

Re: Terraria

I've got it Vit. Add me through the irregulars steam group. it's just warrior as my name
    |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
    Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
    We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
    And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
    He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

I'm also on this SirNerd is my screen name on Steam.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

cool, gonna try to get more stars because i finally got the star fury sword but i need to make some rejuv pots and get more mana so i'll be waiting till night falls and patrol on my platforms near the floating islands. i also need to kill the big worm boss at one point, i need a nightmare pickaxe, just need what they drop.

Comment

I got some new stuff if u want to join me. Sirnerd, dont worry bout getting gold armor, i can make u a full set of shadow armor. I killed 4 eater of worlds after u left and killed skeltor. Plus i got some hellstone ore as well. Need more obsidian and got some metorite bars too. Plus held off a goblin evasion. As far as warrior, if u need shadow or necro armor, let me know. If u two come on tonight we can do some farming, also sirnerd, hellevator is fixed. Im also going to make a lava pool near my home so i can have unlimited obsidian, just need ashblocks, and the ashwall i think to make a lava pool.

Comment

And this goes for everyone else who plays or is going to play terraria. I got a server up and if anyone needs help with gear or looking to have some fun, that my server will be open to them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X