Dragon Age 2 Screenies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age 2 Screenies

Just downloaded the new expansion set for dragon age 2 and made a new char of a female warrior using 2hnd weapons to kill her victims, also got a tank, a rogue, and a healer/buffer as my companions in the game. but here are some screenshots of my warrior doing some nice bloody kills.

this pic is my char about to do a mighty blow attack on her target right below her, she leaps into the air and strikes down onto her target doing massive amount of damage as well as knocking the person back and other targets nearby.

and here is the finishing move of mighty blow

and this is just a normal attack where she does an uppercut slash at someone with her 2hnder and the blood just sprays our from his chest...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rogue's cause more blood and punishment than the warriors, but warriors good when they are surrounded by targets, she has alot of aoe skills that does knockbacks and lots of damage. i went Beserker and Templar as my specialty trees, but nothing in Templar yet.
    Last edited by Vitamin187; 08-08-2011, 09:51 AM.

Re: Dragon Age 2 Screenies

ill get a vid posted up when i can of her showing off her mad skills :D

Comment

The images only show as thumbnails when I click on them.
      The two-handed skills for the Warrior in DA2 are awesome though - I played as a Warrior and used two-handed swords, the knockback attacks and the area-of-effect ones are particularly satisfying to use. Must get round to finishing that game sometime...
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

hmm having a hard time posting the pics so guess ill have to use their url link instead... not sure why its not letting me post up the pics..

nm found out how lol

Comment

here is the vid of my warrior

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed