New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hey fellas, hope you guys are having a good evening. I'm new around here and didn't seem to find an introduction thread or forum, so I went ahead and put it here. Just a little introduction.. I'm an 18 year old college student and I work at the local Lowes here. I decided to make a return to PC gaming after gaming on the 360 for about four years. It's been 4 or 5 years since I've played any PC games. I just recently finished building a new comp, considering the old desktop I used was built roughly four or so years ago. i've definitely enjoyed my time playing on the 360, but I just think it's time to make a trip back.. besides, we can still have both!

I've visited TG periodically and I came to a point to where I should just become apart of the community, so thats just a little summary, i'll be seeing you guys around!

Re: New

Well then, fond greetings and welcome to TG and the forums! Whatever games you play or pick up I'm sure you'll enjoy the time. Hope to see you around man.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Hi, welcome to TG! Be sure to drop in to the sub-forums for whichever games you play, most or all of them have an introduction thread that is good for meeting people and finding out what's going on.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Thanks guys for the welcomes.. Yeah I noticed the introduction stickies in the subforums about 15 minutes after I made the thread..

Comment

Welcome to TG man! Hope to enjoy your stay, what games do you play?
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinman13 View Post
            Welcome to TG man! Hope to enjoy your stay, what games do you play?
            I played the 360 for about four years and was real big on the whole CoD scene. When BC2 dropped, I went to that. I just finished building a new PC yesterday, unfortunate for me, I totally neglected on ordering a CD/DVD ROM, so that should be here sometime early next week. I enjoyed playing the original BF1942 and Call of Duty back in the days on the PC, and the rest of the series' games I played on the 360, so it appears I've got quite a bit of catching up to do since it's been so long. I'm in-particularly looking forward to Battlefield 3.

Comment

Welcome to TG! Looks like you've got quite the welcome already, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X