DCS: A-10C Warthog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCS: A-10C Warthog

I was wondering if anyone is playing DCS: A-10C Warthog... If so, share your thoughts on this game? I was thinking about picking it up; looks challenging. Is it worth the purchase?

Re: DCS: A-10C Warthog

It's worth every penny.

Some notes though:

A good HOTAS is essential, as is for the most part, trackIR. The game will be unplayable without HOTAS, and imo more difficult than fun without trackir.

The game is not jump in and fly. They've modeled the A-10C with all of its intricacies. The learning curve is steep, but the A-10 is an amazing Airplane. The National Guard has a professional version of the software that they use for pilot training.

If you don't have or can't get the two mentioned pieces of hardware, I would recommend you hold off. If you don't want the steep learning curve, I recommend you stay away from the title. If neither of these are a problem, and you love to fly, and think about how you're going to go about blowing things up in your A-10, and coming out alive...... There is not a game that is more rewarding. Period.

Comment

Re: DCS: A-10C Warthog

Its a great simulator but its very difficult to get into it. I dont have a joystick or trackir so i just gave up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X