Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel old?

Class of 2015: So young, Ferris could be their dad
    They've also never dialed a phone or known life without Internet, according to annual list

The current freshmen entering college who will make up the Class of 2015 have no remembrance of what life was like before the Internet, what this whole Communist Party fuss was about in Russia and that Amazon was once just known as a river in South America. Ferris Bueller could technically be their dad at this point, and they probably donít know the name of the bar where everybody knows your name.
    Read more:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/442421.../#.TlT7sqh6LT4

Here's a list for 1915:

http://www.insidehighered.com/views/...llege_students
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Feel old?

Cute article. Guess I can't say much considering I'm going into my senior year of high school. :D

Comment

I can't read those things, because they do make me feel old! I remember graduating high school...22 years ago. (sigh)

Comment

I graduated more than 30 years ago. So I've been reading this kind of article for a loooooong time. It gives one perspective on just how little memory the culture has. (Alas, the example I want to give belongs in the Sandbox.)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X