space marine demo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space marine demo

hey guys i downloaded the space marine demo off steam last night and its interesting, but combat pretty basic fighting. Tons of clicking and your space marine does the same combat moves. Hopefully i can upload the vid, using my cellphone to do this lol..

http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri...?v=0eRLZ84boRE

You know after i played it not sure if i want to get it if the combat gonna be the same moves everytime. Let me know what u guys think, altbough i like the executions lol
    Last edited by Vitamin187; 09-02-2011, 02:25 PM.

Re: space marine demo

Guess i have to fix it when i get home lol

Comment

Fixed it for ya :)

Love the demo, game is a instant buy for me.

Comment

game (demo) rocks so far. The video above is playing on normal, Hard makes the game much better and far deeper then the video shows- Make sure to play on hard with auto aim off (not sure if PC is the same as Console but these are in settings and not default) this will force you to use all ammo you have (actually use pistol), and you cant rely on shooting from the hip as much, you also cant spam attack like in the video b/c you will be over run and die, forcing you to not spam attack, zoom in to shoot all range weapons,manage your halo like regen armor (which is that glowing bar outside of your health bar) and mix up combos to single out enemies to kill with a stun + grab combo for health. Also on the second demo level make sure to spam the jump/roll button + directionals, when you get the jump pack, while in melee combat to give a very armor core type feel to combat. Not the combo depth of Bayonetta (nothing is) but much better then darksiders. A great marrage of brawler and action shooter think Gears of War (no cover system just shooting mechanic and feel) mixed with Darksiders (Health from enemy kills which are stellar cinematic kills and melee combat)

PS. There is a power axe at the end of the first demo level right next to the Elevator (lift) you are defending in the last fight, found it too late but maybe you can grab it right before that last large rush.
        Last edited by LordMeatwad; 09-02-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Yeah I need to bump the difficulty up, I feel like all I'm doing is rushing in spraying and mashing the right-mouse button whenever a greenskin gets near me...

Comment

Having been a W40K fan since the inception of Rogue Trader, I found the demo captured the 40K universe beautifully. It is truly epic! But what the hell is with the sudden facing change. During the last battle of the "Inquisitor" demo, I found myself beating on the boxes/terrain with my power sword more often then the Orks behind me. BTW this was the PC version. That alone has me sitting on the fence for this game.
            Imaging a real super kewl 21st signature here

Situational Awareness Deficiency Syndrome
            It is a serious disease.
            Please Q-Spot! generously

Yah, I got me medals somewhere around here

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse