Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete and Detailed List of Membership benefits

Hi,

I'm considering becoming a member. Is there and complete list of membership benefits available?

I know that I would gain access to the private servers with membership. Does this include any TG server for any game?

Thanks for your help,

Morty

Re: Complete and Detailed List of Membership benefits

Here's a list to start you off:
    http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.ph...ember_Features
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Here are a couple of good threads to read:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56475
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56771

We have reserved slots on our Counter-Strike Source and Natural Selection servers that are 100% automated. Public players are removed so Supporting Members can join up.

We have manually controlled reserved slots on our Battlefield 2 servers. You have the priviledge of asking an admin in TeamSpeak to boot a public player so you can join the server of your choice. We have pretty good admin coverage so it's a very easy process during the busy hours.

Supporting members can get e-mail addresses complete with WebMail access as well as some FTP/Web space to put up pictures, build a home page, or anything along those lines.

Supporting members also have access to the TG downloads area, so no waiting in line at FilePlanet or anyplace else when the new game patches come out.

We have private forums available only for Supporting Members as well.

And best of all, you get to help keep us online! Everything that Tactical Gamer offers is brought to you through the support of our members. Our growth and ability to support new games (like Battlefield 2) is attributed to our growing member base.

I might have missed something, but I'm sure all the other folks will chime in too!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Just to add that TG is a not-for-profit community. All of the money that comes in goes towards keeping us online, adding new servers, adding new games, and adding new services.

Some other services are

www.tacticalblog.com
        www.tacticalwiki.com
        www.tacticalconflict.com
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Sounds good but I think I'll see if I can jump in a few games of BF2 with you guys before I commit.

I'm away this weekend but I'll drop by next week.

Morty

Comment

This is a great group of players. I'm having problem with funds at the moment, and my comp has seen better days. I'm sure with more gaming, I will most certainly commit later on down the road. Car accidents suck :(.

Comment

Originally posted by asch
              Just to add that TG is a not-for-profit community. All of the money that comes in goes towards keeping us online, adding new servers, adding new games, and adding new services.

Some other services are

www.tacticalblog.com
              www.tacticalwiki.com
              www.tacticalconflict.com
              www.TacticalNews.com
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I believe the BF2 reserved slots are now automated.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by asch

Some other services are

www.tacticalblog.com
                  www.tacticalwiki.com
                  www.tacticalconflict.com
                  and don't forget .143Beth's Playground

Comment

Beth, you alone authorize someone to promote "Official Beth Strawberries."

"Beth" is your name, so you decide who uses it "officially."

Apophis alone holds that right for TG. Have passionate enthusiasm for TG, and apply that enthusiasm to the creation of wonderful things. But remember that, without Apophis' authorization, you are no more welcome to call anything you create regarding TG "official" than do I to call my strawberries "Official Beth Strawberries" without your consent, as we are both using another's name "officially" without consent.
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X