StarWar BattleFront 2 Give away!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acsam
    started a topic StarWar BattleFront 2 Give away!

StarWar BattleFront 2 Give away!

Hey guys, Steam has a Star Wars sale and i bought Star Wars BattleFront 2, and i forgot how much fun it is. so im giving away 5 free copies of Star Wars BattleFront 2 so i can have a few buddies to play online with.

Must have Steam and you can add me on steam acsam12304

reply on this forum post and with your steam name and ill add you and send you a copy as a gift, or you can PM me with your steam name and ill send you a copy as a gift. :D i feel like doing something for TG and want to have a few people that i can play online with and play TG in style!

but you must hurry because the sale ends Monday 10am PST

FoxDelta :)

• Dizlor
    replied
    Re: StarWar BattleFront 2 Give away!

Sweet! If ya still have one left.. .Ill snag one :)

Gogeta |PCS|

**** d'oh! I just went back and saw the sale ended Monday apparently :( ****

Leave a comment:

• Lien
    replied

Originally posted by Ven View Post
    I seriously just want a lightsaber.......I mean a real one. This would be me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T819usZLQtE
    haha

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

I seriously just want a lightsaber.......I mean a real one. This would be me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T819usZLQtE

Leave a comment:

• westyfield
    replied

Originally posted by Lien View Post
    Picture this: what if in five years or so DICE and Lucasarts codevelop Battlefront 3
    That would be the greatest game... of all time... ever.

Leave a comment:

• Lien
    replied

Originally posted by acsam View Post
    ill still send you a copy :) whats you Steam ID? or add me acsam12304 ill appear as FoxDelta
    Haha that is very generous of you but I would not feel right accepting it. I appreciate though :)
    I had almost forgot about that game so thanks for reminding me.

Picture this: what if in five years or so DICE and Lucasarts codevelop Battlefront 3

Leave a comment:

• westyfield
    replied

i think they went on making the 2 battle front games for the PSP :(
    Boo. I was a massive BF fan but, despite having a PSP, I never bothered with the PSP versions. They looked terrible.

Leave a comment:

• acsam
    replied

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
    Whatever happened to Battlefront 3? It looked awesome, it would have sold eleven billion copies, and then it all went quiet.
    i think they went on making the 2 battle front games for the PSP :(

Leave a comment:

• westyfield
    replied

heck year, to bad that Battle Front went all PSP and failed because of the small amount of space they had to work with UMDs :( to bad they should of kept the game on consoles and PC and made 3rd party portable versions.
    Whatever happened to Battlefront 3? It looked awesome, it would have sold eleven billion copies, and then it all went quiet.

Leave a comment:

• acsam
    replied

heck year, to bad that Battle Front went all PSP and failed because of the small amount of space they had to work with UMDs :( to bad they should of kept the game on consoles and PC and made 3rd party portable versions.

Leave a comment:

• acsam
    replied

Originally posted by Lien View Post
    +rep

I loved Battle Front 2!
    It is nice of you to give away copies, I don't deserve one since I am across the pond and play different hours than you.

Respect! :)
    ill still send you a copy :) whats you Steam ID? or add me acsam12304 ill appear as FoxDelta

Leave a comment:

• Lien
    replied

+rep

I loved Battle Front 2!
    It is nice of you to give away copies, I don't deserve one since I am across the pond and play different hours than you.

Respect! :)

Leave a comment:

• Skud
    replied

This game was the bees knees. I picked it up way back when for my Xbox with my DVD copy of Revenge of the Sith.

I spent countless hours lanning with friends with this game. Even my non-star wars fan friends loved the game.

I already have a copy on STEAM - great game, definitely a gem. Still looks alright and plays quite well for a game that's almost 6 years old!

Also - remember when LucasArts made good games?

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    Done

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• acsam
    replied

Originally posted by Ven View Post
    Ven36,add me :D

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
    just added you just accept my invite and ill send you a copy and ill tell you how to add me on the buddy list :D

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X