Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Entertainment Spending Habits Survey

Dear fellow Tactical Gamers

I am in my final semester of college that I started in '89 and am taking this SOC401 Research Methodologies class. For a big project we had to create a survey to go along with a 13+ page paper and presentation (big fun).

Basically I am interested in the spending habits of adult North Americans on entertainment in this "economic slump" we are in. Not to be rude, but I need to limit it to adults of the ages of 18-99, all North Americans, including the Canadian and Mexican players that may want to give me their input. I do need as many respondents as possible to really fulfill the requirements, I have 22 now, but I need a lot more by Friday.

I am asking for as many of you as possible to fill out this survey and email it to me at ...

[email protected]

Thanks in advance
    ANGEL

PS sorry it had to be a PDF file here, if you would like a Word .doc or .dox file, email me, and I will forward it to you.
    Attached Files
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Re: North American Entertainment Spending Habits Survey

Thank you all that have made such quick replies.

I know that PDF files cant be edited, it is the point of PDF. But I couldn't upload a Word dox to the TG website.

I want to make this as easy as possible or everyone.
    If you would like, just send me an email answering the questions with the question number before the answer(to save you from having to type the questions out again), then I will copy/paste the answers into a blank survey form.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed