This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusted

I have never been treated worse anywhere than I have been here. I can't say it has been fun. I have never said an unkind word to anyone. Enjoy the donation.

Re: Disgusted

This is your first post? Should we guess what game you were playing? I'm sorry your experience was a bad one.. Care to elaborate? All of the behavior I've seen here has been very welcoming and nice.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Re: Disgusted

Originally posted by NM-156
      I have never been treated worse anywhere than I have been here. I can't say it has been fun. I have never said an unkind word to anyone. Enjoy the donation.
      Would you care to elaborate in a PM to an admin? It's obvious that you're exaggerating, but it's so easy to do when you're upset. If you don't know which admin to PM, you might want to try Apophis, as he's the head honcho here. Feel free to PM me and I'll try to point you in the right direction to get all of your problems resolved, too!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X