No announcement yet.

I Have Returned

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Returned

Good to see you all again. I finally have escaped the Secret Police correctional facilities in the Hunan Province of the People's Republic of China. Looking forward to playing BF2 Retail for the FIRST TIME this weekend. I've been gone too long...things havent gotten peaceful around here have they?
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: I Have Returned

Ah hell. Everywhere, everyone plays Zephyr. ;)

Good to see you.

Welcome back zephyr. BF2 has totally taken over TG. I really wish I could play too.

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Where are the pics?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Indeed, unless we see pics, We refuse to believe you exist at all!
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Originally posted by CingularDuality

Where are the pics?
            Hes got a point, go somewhere and you dont even care to show us? I take this as a insult!

j/k Welcome back!

Damn I got a good pic I could post that would be perfect for this thread but I doubt I should post it.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed