No announcement yet.

[INTRO] KungfooChickenn

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INTRO] KungfooChickenn

So I searched around the forum board and I couldn't find a particular spot for Introductions, so I thought since this is general discussion what the heck.

So......HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Josh, but I guess I go by my online alias known as KungfooChickenn. I am a 21, soon to be 22, year old senior on college studying law enforcement administration with a minor in homeland security. I am the oldest of three children, having a younger sister (17) and brother (9).

I have been gaming ever since I can remember and got my start on the PC when I was roughly 2 or 3 years old, playing games such as Wolfenstein and Doom! But today I focus all of my free online gaming time to the PlayStation 3, no particular reason why, but that just happened to be the console I picked. I play primarily FPS's but have been also been known to play adventure games such as Dead Island and sports games such as Madden, NBA2kXX and so on.

When I play today though, I try and focus a lot of my time editing videos and stuff on that line, and one of my buddies told me to start up a YouTube Channel, so I did and when I get the free time I try and upload some quality clips and gameplay to my channel.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will answer any and all of them (as long as they aren't out of context).

Thank you for your time,

Josh aka KungfooChickenn

Re: [INTRO] KungfooChickenn

Hi there, welcome to TG! We're primarily a PC gaming community, but many members also play on consoles, and we've got a section of the forum for PS3 gaming here. You mentioned you play FPS games, and I think that with both BF3 and MW3 coming soon you'll be able to find people to play with over there.
    Out of curiosity, how did you find TG? Most people seem to through friends or from playing on our servers, but I don't know if we have any PS3 servers, so I was just wondering...

|TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed