Razer Tiamat 7.1 Analog Headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Tiamat 7.1 Analog Headset

I am really into true surround sound headsets and am quite surprised with Razer's new set. Their last great set was the Barracuda's which although still somewhat relevant have become obsolete with rising competition from Medusa, Tritton, Roccat, TurtleBeach and Psyko. Now Razer has decided to up the ante with a fully capable 7.1 analog headset. That means 10 individual drivers. They are supposed to be shipping before the end of this year and the price is said to start at $180 (source).

http://www.razerzone.com/tiamat/en

sigpic

Re: Razer Tiamat 7.1 Analog Headset

For the love of god stay away from "gaming" headsets. You'll get much better quality out of even a $50 pair of used 555 sennheisers. I really need to do some type of write-up within the hardware forums to start steering the population around here to get away from these gimmicky headsets.
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Re: Razer Tiamat 7.1 Analog Headset

Originally posted by Kappa View Post
      For the love of god stay away from "gaming" headsets. You'll get much better quality out of even a $50 pair of used 555 sennheisers. I really need to do some type of write-up within the hardware forums to start steering the population around here to get away from these gimmicky headsets.
      I own both HD 595's and Triton AX Pro's of which I love both very much. I do hate the gimmicky USB surround headsets. However the analog sets are another story entirely and they serve their purpose well. Obviously this is not an option for everyone but it is out there and has been for some time.
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X