Teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

What is the name of the server and a way to have the password for teamspeak for tactical gamer?

Re: Teamspeak

Here is how you get TS set up. If you have any trouble, let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

And, in case no-one's said it yet: Welcome to TG!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I did all this and I am on
      Teamspeak and have been jabbering with people on different sites like English 1 - what do I do to get on your server and I take it there is a password ? What is your name - is it Tactical Gamer and then if there is and I go that site - teamspeak asks for a password in a window that I am supposed to fill in with a password !!! I am really getting frustrated here. K

Comment

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Are you wanting to get into a Tactical Gamer game server? Generally speaking, TG game servers do not have a password. And if, for some reason, a TG game server has a password, teamspeak wouldn't ask you for the password.

If you could be more clear on what you're trying to do, I may be able to help you.

sigpic

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ml#post1585092
          This link should get you on teamspeak.

Comment

I think I have it - so when I click on connections - there is a server list offered which gives all the servers alphabetically which you can click on - Is there a Tactical Gamer Server and what is its name - I do not see anything called tactical gamer on this list. Thanks, K

Comment

Ah, I see what's happening. Don't use the server list.

What you need to do is go to the Bookmarks drop down and select "Manage Bookmarks." In the menu that comes up, select add a bookmark and then enter the necessary information into their respective fields.

Label: (Whatever you choose)

Address: 74.52.1.234:9988
              Nickname: Your in-game Soldier name
              Password: ( leave blank )

Then hit apply, and that bookmark will be ready to go. Welcome to TG mate.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

OK - I Labeled it Tactical Gamer Put in the 74.52.1.234:9988
                address - my name is Kayaker and now I take it - I would go to the Label Marked by me as Tactical Gamer to talk ?

Comment

Whooppie !!! I am on your server - now can we schedule a time ( I am in New York east time zone) to talk to someone about my problems with NTW (vis a vis - getting my head handed to me LOL) - getting some basic training - I will be able to tell you specifics - writing them is impossible - You mates would be great as an "angel on my shoulder" for advice, support and building confidence. Hey I am 56 - my problem is these young computer know it alls know how to move all over an old Atari Player Heh Heh. Thanks, K

Comment

What is NTW? Napoleon total war?
                    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Yes - TMan was going to help me that is why we have the team speak

Comment

If anything I just want to talk to you or somebody on teamspeak just to make sure I am really hooked up LOL - Let me know if there is a time you or somebody would like to chat - this is just a test run - Then I can officially say hello and all that good stuff - Thanks, LOL I will check in here again in an hour or 4:45 EST to see about a time to be on - OK

Comment

Originally posted by Kayaker View Post
                          If anything I just want to talk to you or somebody on teamspeak just to make sure I am really hooked up LOL - Let me know if there is a time you or somebody would like to chat - this is just a test run - Then I can officially say hello and all that good stuff - Thanks, LOL I will check in here again in an hour or 4:45 EST to see about a time to be on - OK
                          There is just about always someone on TG TS3 to check your settings on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X