Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the off chance that any of you here listen to metal...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the off chance that any of you here listen to metal...

http://death.fm/

That, is the internet radio for you. I felt the deeply pushing urge to post this here, as people like me generally have a hard time getting music aside from specialized and "underground" websites.

Re: In the off chance that any of you here listen to metal...

Originally posted by AzzMan
    http://death.fm/

That, is the internet radio for you. I felt the deeply pushing urge to post this here, as people like me generally have a hard time getting music aside from specialized and "underground" websites.
    Hmm....I've got Slayer, Pantera, and Atreyu(?) on the harddrive, but they don't get much of a listen lately. They play that sort of thing, or heavier (eek!)?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      Hmm....I've got Slayer, Pantera, and Atreyu(?) on the harddrive, but they don't get much of a listen lately. They play that sort of thing, or heavier (eek!)?
      Im not sure you can get too much heavier than Slayer....
      |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Is this site only black and death metal?

Comment

Originally posted by SkidMark
          Is this site only black and death metal?
          For the most part. They have an ammount of doom and some thrash going on though.

Don't tune out just because it's all that heavy, I got used to it and I can easily say it's one of my favorite forms of music. It doesn't seem deep until you really look into it.

Comment

Im a huge fan of black metal

ie:Dimmu Borgir is my favorite, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom

I just cant stand the constant monotone of death metal

Comment

You can get much, much, much heavier than Slayer.

Comment

I was comparing it to Atreyu and Pantera

Comment

Anyone ever heard of Zao? Now that's something to jam to. Especially one of their older cds, Where Blood and Fire Bring Rest. I use WinAmp and just stream radio, I have alot of choice.

Comment

Zao freakin rules!!! My best friend grew up with all of the members and they were actually a hardcore band before Dan and Russ and Steve moved on to Zao....anyways....what other bands are you into Munch?

Comment

Let's go with what's on my Zen right now:

Arch Enemy, Metallica, Zao, Across Five Aprils, Demon Hunter, Blindside, Underoath, Showbread, Foo Fighters, Taking Back Sunday, Nightrage, System of a Down, Blink 182, Rage Against the Machine, Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, and Lamb of God.

I think that's atleast 2/3 of it, I'm a big music lover. I'm actually going to learn the bass, that is, sooner or later...

Comment

That better be OLD UnderOATH Muncher.

NP: Meshuggah - I

Comment

Oldish... They're Only Chasing Safety and The Changing of Times...

Comment

hmm.

Zao yes.
                            Circle Takes The Square, Snack Truck, Converge, Every Time I Die (Hot Damn! and the *newest* cd rule, the ones in between are bad). THE LOCUST. Pig Destroyer.

Don't let the names of the first two bands trick you. (My absolute favorite hardcore has to be Circle....Snack Truck played with them and were crazy).

The Locust are a bit insane too...
                            (Thier 20 song cd is 14 minute long, it comes on a mini-cd which is a PITA if you have a slot loading cd drive like in the car. I needed to copy it to a regular sized cd just to listen).

Blood Brothers - NOT THE NEW ONE. get Burn, Piano Island, Burn.

I have a shoutcast in the works, but for now only the TGNS people know about it and people who idle #tacticalgamer. Once it is set up with all the cds I have ripped then it will go live and have some interesting features not found in other stations (the ability for people to qeue through a web interface is something i am particularly happy about).

Comment

Props for Piggy D.

Prowler in the Yard is the best grindcore album ever.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X