Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guess what is wrong with this picture? (Hint you have to Move south a bit)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guess what is wrong with this picture? (Hint you have to Move south a bit)

Move south down the street a bit and you will see it.

This is a sure way that he'll be buying round after round after rounds of drinks until he retires.

But let's see if you can find what is wrong with this picture.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1490+F...HfQdus4w%20%C2
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Can you guess what is wrong with this picture? (Hint you have to Move south a bit

The cat has already been stuffed.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Can you guess what is wrong with this picture? (Hint you have to Move south a bit

That was my guess too. Other than the no trespassing private church property when there is no church thing?
      |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
      I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Well considering you said he'd be buying drinks, it must be associated with some kind of screwup. Scrolling back a bit down the street, the only possibility that I can see is that he put a metal ladder up into a tree that has power lines running through it, thus appearing from the google cam's view to be a complete bonehead.

However, considering its not just one firefighter there, I would assume that the combined brainpower of the three of them, as well as the apparent police officer who is also there, would be enough to figure out how to get the ladder into the tree safely. Upon further inspection (if you go north so you're right next to them), you can see thats absolutely correct. Also, it's a stuffed animal they appear to have rescued or are using to coax something out of the tree (in previous pictures it did look like one of the firefighters was holding it up in the air above his head like he was using it to tempt something to come down).

Comment

Besides the stuffed animal? What's wrong is I would have just wanted to grab the saw off my rig and cut the tree down....but maybe that's just me. Mwhahaha.

Comment

After all of the aforementioned points, we can top it off with a healthy dose of irony as the road is called 'Fireman way'?

Also, is that what appears to resemble a huge un-cooked chicken down the street a bit? 'loitering' on the Churches property? :row__638:

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
              Also, is that what appears to resemble a huge un-cooked chicken down the street a bit? 'loitering' on the Churches property? :row__638:
              From the original perspective I thought "hmm, that does look a bit like a raw chicken, it's probably a plastic sheet over some boxes.
              Turns out it's a huge uncooked chicken.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Neighborhood looks a bit, unkempt? I'd be weary of living there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X